- The Bosch 18V REVOLVE4000 Connected Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser with uCAL User-calibration delivers a comprehensive solution for precise outdoor and indoor leveling.
- It has a Dual Dial-In Slope feature that allows slope angle adjustment on both the X and Y axes, for grading applications.
- The GRL4000-80CHV is powered by a Bosch CORE18V 4.0 Ah battery, providing extended runtime.
- The rotary laser is compatible with 4.0 Ah and 8.0 Ah Bosch CORE18V Li-ion batteries.
- It also features an alkaline adapter to use four (D) cells.
- The REVOLVE4000 is engineered with a cage overmold and an innovative handle design, and it is built to IP68 dust- and water-protection standards.
- It features Bluetooth connectivity to a connected device, linking to the Bosch Leveling Remote App. This app controls on/off, Dual Dial-In Slope, and more.
- The rotary laser features uCAL, for user-calibration, taking the user step by step through the calibration process.
- This avoids tool down time and provides confidence that the laser is accurate.
- It delivers accuracy of up to ±1/16 In. at 100 Ft. in horizontal applications and ±1/8 In. at 100 Ft. in vertical mode, and a range of up to 4,000 Ft. with laser receiver.
- The laser features a vertical beam at 90° point for layout, squaring and plumb applications.
- Fully featured rotary laser – has Dual Dial-In Slope, CORE18V power, Bluetooth connectivity, uCAL user-calibration and more
- Dual Dial-In Slope – allows slope angle adjustment on both the X and Y axes
- Dual Power Source – for extended runtime and option of a 4.0 Ah CORE18V battery or a battery adapter with four (D) cell batteries
- Durable design – engineered with a cage rubber overmold and an innovative handle design to stand up to the toughest jobsites; built to IP68 dust- and water-protection standards
- Bluetooth connectivity – connects to a mobile device, linking to the free Bosch Leveling Remote App, to control sleep mode, Dual Dial-In Slope, and more
- uCAL – user-calibration guiding the user step-by-step to confirm tool status or calibrate the rotary laser to ensure accuracy on the jobsite
- Long working range – range of up to 4,000 Ft. with laser receiver, the laser accuracy of up to ±1/16 In. at 100 Ft. in horizontal mode and ±1/8 In. at 100 Ft. in vertical mode
- Vertical-beam functionality – provides a vertical beam at 90° point for layout, squaring and plumb applications
- Electronic self-leveling – allows for easy setup and use on the job
- Disturbance monitor – indicates if tool position changes, ensuring consistent leveling accuracy
- Variable-speed and scan-angle selection – allows for maximum visibility at different lighting conditions
- Accuracy: ± 1/16 In. @ 100 Ft. Horizontal Mode ± 1/8 In. @ 100 Ft. Vertical Mode
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Voltage (V): 18
- Height: 11.0″
- IP Rating: IP 68
- Laser Diode: Class II 635 nm, < 1mW
- Length: 12.8″
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 5°
- Material: Plastic Composite
- Mount Threading: 5/8-11
- Operating Temperature: 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
- Range: Up to 4,000-ft.
- Weight: 8.2lb
- Width: 7.4″
- (1) GRL4000-80CHV 18V REVOLVE4000 Connected Self-Leveling Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser
(1) LR40 Laser Receiver with Bracket (1) GBA18V40 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Battery (1) 18V Charger (1) BA1 Alkaline Battery Adapter (4) D Batteries (4) AA Batteries (1) WM6 Wall Mount (1) RC5 Remote Control (1) Carrying Case